How to get to Varese
By plane: Varese is just 35 minutes by car from International Milan Malpensa Airport.
From this airport, , train Malpensa Express or Shuttle Buses allow you to easily reach downtown Milan, particularly Milano Cadorna and Milano Porta Garibaldi railway stations.
Moreover, at Malpensa Airport Railway Station starts line S30 to/from Bellinzona (Switzerland), managed by Tilo, which includes a stop at Gallarate, where it is possible to take the S5 railway Line to Varese.
By train: In Varese there are two railway stations, reached by two different lines:
- Varese Nord Railway Station, managed by Ferrovie Nord, line Milano Cadorna-Varese-Laveno-Mombello Nord;
- Varese Railway Station, managed by Trenitalia, lines:
- Milano Porta Garibaldi-Varese;
- Treviglio - Varese (S5 Line).
- To/From Milan, take the highway A8 Milano - Varese;
- To/From Genova, take highway A26 Varese Exit, then follow road signs to Varese;
- To/From Como, take highway A9 Varese Exit;
- To/From Switzerland, take highway A9 Varese Exit.